Montag, 19. Oktober 2009

Tracy on Work - Die Assisstentin von MJD



Tracy Fritze ist die Assisstentin von Mary Janice Davidson. Was sie da alles zu tun hat, beschrieb sie mir in einem Interview. Viel Spaß dabei!

Would you like to briefly introduce yourself? What kind of person stands behind the name "Tracy Fritze"?
Well....I am a mom to 2 teenage boys and have been married to my wonderful husband for 19 years! Eeekk! I don't know how I got so old!

How did you get your job as the assistent of Mrs. Davidson? What particular demands were needed?
I actually found an ad on-line for the job. I was looking for a part-time job that fit into my busy household schedule and this fit the bill perfect. I actually had never heard of MaryJanice Davidson <> before I applied but my love of books and reading were a bonus to getting the job. Organizational skills for keeping track of the million or so things going on in MJ's life were also important!

Do you write storys, too? And if so what kind of storys?
I wish! No, all I write is checks! And fan mail replies. I think I may enjoy writing though and have been considering giving it a try. I wrote my mom an email recently about a bad dye job I did to my hair one morning then going to work at MJ's and being locked out only to have her grade school son answer in his underwear. Anyway, my mom was on the floor crying she was laughing so hard - she thought I made the whole thing up.....no, it was all true. So, maybe I should give writing a try?!

Do you have a favorite author? Which of his/her books do you like most?
My favorite author is Jodi Picoult....(sorry MJ!) I love all her books. I also really love the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon and am so excited for the 7th book that was just released this week! Of coarse, I love MJ's books too. I haven't read all of them yet (she has only written nearly 60 novellas/books/ebooks) but I am continuing to laugh my way through all of them.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Es ändert sich nichts am Kommentieren, nur muss jetzt dieser lange untere Absatz dabeistehen. Ich danke allen, die mir einen Gruß dalassen!

Um die Übersicht über Kommentare zu behalten und Missbrauch zu verhindern, speichert diese Webseite Name, E-Mail, Kommentar, IP-Adresse und Zeitstempel Ihres Kommentars. Sie können Ihre Kommentare später jederzeit wieder löschen. Detaillierte Informationen finden Sie unter "Datenschutz" oben unter dem Header. Wer keine Datenübertragung wünscht, hat die Möglichkeit, einen anonymisierten Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Mit der Nutzung dieses Formulars erklären Sie sich mit der Speicherung und Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch diese Website einverstanden.